When we broke upyou asked me
to give back all the
photos I had of you.
Here is the only one I could find.
...cathartic inappropriateness for the wounded...I'm so very sorry...if I have inadvertently offended anyone. Forgive me. Also let it be known that these cards have come from a goofy imagination and are not in any way, shape or form, related to my own personal existence which is full of sweetness and light.
6 comments:
that's deep.
arlene,
East Bremerton florist
Thanks.
Indeed.
Remember, you are the one that bolted.
I must be nuts (get it?) following this thread (get it?), but it's wrenching (get it?) when your photo shows up on blogs you've never visited before. But now that I've been here, it's not so bad. I feel neither hexed (get it?) nor screwed (okay, I won't go there).
Good of you to drop by, Several Identities. Thanks for the visit.
And I thank you for your wit.
Post a Comment